According To (The Union Of Chambers And Commodity Exchanges Of Turkey), 84.102 New Companies Have Been Established In 2019. And 12.634 Companies Are Established By Foreigners While 86% Of New Established Companies Were Limited Liability Companies, And 13.6% Of Them Were Joint Stock Companies.
The Main Cities Of New Established Companies In 2019:
Wholesale And Retail Trade, Manufacturing And Construction Were Top Three Activities Of Companies.
To Establish company in Istanbul
1. start the application through mersis system of the Istanbul chamber of commerce.
2. within two working days you will receive your appointment.
1. Notarized Authorization letter for company establishment for the agent to start the process.
2. Translated and Notarized passport copy.
3. Tax number
4. Residency ID copy
5. Personal Picture
6. Company Address
1. Office rent tax STOPAJ is 15% - 35% paid each 3 month
2. Monthly reporting tax fees of 50 TL
3. Annual Profit Tax of 21%
4. Value-Added Tax for food 8%
5. Value-added Tax for non Food 18%
6. Special Telecom tax 15%
Types of companies:
1. Limited company
2. Stock Share company
3. foreign branch company
4. personal company
For foreigners, the minimum company capital should 100.000 TL which should be fully paid within two years, and 350.000 TL company capital to qualify for work permit residency applications, and applier share should be a minimum 70.000 TL of this capital to apply for the work permit. And for the renewal in the second year, he should hire 5 Turkish citizens.